I was inpired to create a list of stuff to complete by December 4th, 2012. I’m excited about getting started!
27 Things To Do Before My 28th Birthday
1. Accomplish and maintain my fitness & health goals.
2. Attend a Katy Perry concert.
3. Complete DIY projects pinned to Pinterest.
4. Create a Mood/Vision Board.
5. Create a Wedding Scrapbook.
6. Create a Honeymoon Scrapbook.
7. Create an etsy.com shop and sale handmade crafts.
8. Eat at Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
9. Go bowling.
10. Go on a date to the zoo with my hubby.
11. Go on a romantic picnic with my hubby.
12. Go Ziplining.
13. Have a 3rd piercing in both ears.
14. Have a water balloon fight this Summer.
15. Have breakfast served in bed.
16. Have my hair dyed a Brunette to Caramel ombré color.
17. Organize all my stuff & have a yard sale. Donate remainder to Goodwill.
18. Own a pair of Cowgirl boots and pretty sundress.
19. Own an iPhone.
20. Purchase colored contacts & new glasses.
21. Re-edit photos from our Wedding.
22. Re-edit pictures from our Honeymoon.
23. Read all 17 books by Nicholas Sparks:
- The Notebook
- Message in a Bottle
- A Walk to Remember
- The Rescue
- A Bend in the Road
- Nights in Rodanthe
- The Wedding
- The Guardian
- Three Weeks with My Brother
- True Believer
- At First Sight
- The Choice
- Dear John
- The Lucky One
- The Last Song
- Safe Haven
- The Best of Me
24. Replicate a Carrie Bradshaw outfit with inexpensive clothing and accessories.
25. Save every $5 bill I receive.
26. Start & finish a 5K
- Cuke Patch 5k Run: April 28th/Mount Olive, NC
- The Color Run: October 27th/Charlotte, NC
27. Try French Macarons.
I’ll definitely post photos as I complete things on my list. Do any of ya’ll have a Wish List?!